Sign in to follow this  
kdf83kjfnda

Bad Performance in P3D 2.5

Hi Guys,

i'm very frustrated. I have a bad peformance in P3d 2.5. I reinstalled my pc yesterday and installed p3d 2.5 today. I only use the pmdg 777 and a319 as addons. Other addons like orbx or rex i have not yet installed But in the default graphic settings i get only 18 fps in the 777 at the default airport. That's scarry. 

My system:

P3D 2.5
Nvidia 770 GTX 4GB with Driver 347.25 and powermanagement mode "maximum power"
i5 2500k
16 GB Ram
500 GB SSD
Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit

I hope someone has an similar system and can report how the peformance is or has some other tipps.

Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings

Edit:

Sorry for the double-topic. I got an error-message.

Hi Guys,

i'm very frustrated. I have a bad peformance in P3d 2.5. I reinstalled my pc yesterday and installed p3d 2.5 today. I only use the pmdg 777 and a319 as addons. Other addons like orbx or rex i have not yet installed But in the default graphic settings i get only 18 fps in the 777 at the default airport. That's scarry. 

My system:

P3D 2.5

Nvidia 770 GTX 4GB with Driver 347.25 and powermanagement mode "maximum power"

i5 2500k

16 GB Ram

500 GB SSD

Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit

I hope someone has an similar system and can report how the peformance is or has some other tipps.

Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings

Edit:

Sorry for the double-topic. I got an error-message.

Your frames may be locked at 20.  Try changing to unlimited if you have not done so already

I usually double my fps if I don't use virtual cockpit.

What's the point of even loading the sim up though, if you cannot then use the virtual cockpit??     (Especially with a complex aircraft like the PMDG 777).

That's about normal Mr.

I've got a 2500K @ 4Ghz, just got a GTX 970 and with my most resource hungry addon (Carenado C550), fps are about 25-30 at stock airports with Wx depicted.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |