Sign in to follow this  
legendli

P3D version T7 York not move after disengage A/P in long flight

Just purchased P3D version of T7, but I noticed after a long flight and in final approach, once I disengage the auto pilot, the york in 3d cockpit doesn't move sync with my hands, but the plane do follow my control action. Any idea? 

Any idea? 

Did you "stow" the yoke (the when you click on it, it lowers and remains in a centered position)?

Also, full names in the forum, please.

I am not quite sure what's "stow",  I defined all the keys in my Saitek York, and normally didn't click the york in PMDG 3D cockpit, the problem is the plane received the command from Saitek york and acted normally but the PMDG york don't move in 3D cockpit.

and Legend Li is my full real name, I'm coming from China so please ... :wub:

I am not quite sure what's "stow", I defined all the keys in my Saitek York, and normally didn't click the york in PMDG 3D cockpit, the problem is the plane received the command from Saitek york and acted normally but the PMDG york don't move in 3D cockpit.

and Legend Li is my full real name, I'm coming from China so please ... :wub:

Is the yoke in the virtual cockpit raised or lowered? If it's lowered it will not move. If it's raised its moved. Try clicking the yoke.