Sign in to follow this  
gfd

Controller Setup

I just purchased the 777 for P3D. I must say my initial impression is wow. It will be a long learning curve. 

I would like to know what form the variables in the SDK take. Are they Lua or C++. Now I know that the response from some may be 'if you have to ask...don't ask'. I wouldn't think of attempting something I'm not comfortable with. I want to setup some routines to program my controllers to avoid having to use mouse and keyboard in the aircraft.

Thanks for any and all replies.

I just purchased the 777 for P3D. I must say my initial impression is wow. It will be a long learning curve. 

I would like to know what form the variables in the SDK take. Are they Lua or C++. Now I know that the response from some may be 'if you have to ask...don't ask'. I wouldn't think of attempting something I'm not comfortable with. I want to setup some routines to program my controllers to avoid having to use mouse and keyboard in the aircraft.

Thanks for any and all replies.

Could you not use a registered FSUIPC for this or do you need to go more complex?

Thanks for the reply. I have FSUIPC. Happy to use that or LINDA for most controllers. However, I also use the WideFS button screen on a remote computer. It doesn't talk to LINA, so I have to use FSUIPC controls. Where that isnt possible, I have to write my own script.

Just wondering if the 777 uses local variables. I may be merely showing my ignorance here.