Sign in to follow this  
feartioli

Extra Activations Exceeded for PMDG 777

8 minutes ago, Alexandre Mendes Souza said:

Going to buy a new one. It's ok.

Not sure where you're getting that from but Kyle has not once even hinted that you'll need to re-purchase.

1 minute ago, scandinavian13 said:

Do not buy a new one. As I stated in my last post, we are not denying you more activations. I never said that here, and I never said that in my response back to you yesterday. I had a simple question: why so many activations in such a short period of time? If I was dissatisfied with the response, I would've responded and explained why. I never told you that we wouldn't return the key, though, and I definitely never told you to purchase the aircraft again.

Please be mindful of the discussion we're having. If I ask a question, I simply need a response to the question (without the assumption that I'm accusing you of anything). From there, we can continue the discussion, and the necessary steps to resolve the issue.

I bought a new computer, after everything installed, it was defective, it was changed again, formatted and everything installed. Like I said, I thought I just needed to uninstall the program, my mistake. Now I know about the FMC. This has already been explained in the support, it was a series of hardware problems. I am already solving the problem by myself, as I have the old computer, I thought of a solution. Do not worry about it anymore.

Best regards

7 minutes ago, Mark1102 said:

Not sure where you're getting that from but Kyle has not once even hinted that you'll need to re-purchase.

Yes, you're right. I just want to fly the plane, Kyle has not once hinted that i need to re-purchase. The support says that in my ticket !

3 minutes ago, Alexandre Mendes Souza said:

Yes, you're right. I just want to fly the plane, Kyle has not once hinted that i need to re-purchase. The support says that in my ticket !

No. It does not.

Yesterday's response was:

"This license shows that it has been activated on three different computers within 6 months. Why is this? The license allows for installations on up to two personal computers, for your own personal use. There is a license return function in the case you need to change to a new computer, or have purchased new hardware."

Nowhere in there does it mention that you need to purchase a new key.

Kyle Rodgers

I've returned one of your activations.

In the future, if we ask a question, please simply just answer it to the best of your ability. As I mentioned, if something seems out of sorts, we'll ask you. There's a huge difference between me saying "this license shows that it has been activated on three different computers within 6 months - I'm not giving you more activations" and "this license shows that it has been activated on three different computers within 6 months - can you explain this?"

The support ticket was the latter. My response here was also the latter.

I wanted to give you a chance to explain what I was seeing. That's all I needed.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers