It's a relatively simple programming task to auto position Undocked views to specific sizes and coordinates if that's what you're looking for. If people would find that handy, I can put a utility together to do that.

I would be interested in that if you put one together as long a non IT person can run it.

By the way are any of you from Melbourne, Australia. I am looking for someone who could come on site to help me set up my system. I would be happy to pay for this if someone was able to do it.

Thanks again,

Mark

Well I went back and unplugged all the monitors reconnected one and started FSX. Then closed FSX and re plugged in the other two monitors and set them up with Nvidia management for Surround. Restarted FSX and away it went. After making a few adjustments to the view positions etc it seems to work fine on the small aircraft. Unfortunately it crashed (white out) when loading the PMDG 737NGX so I will have to address that one some time.

I have to say, thanks for your prompt replies, especially gb, it certainly demonstrates the value of forums. Not all work as well as that.

NB: If anyone knows any knowledgeable enthusiasts in Melbourne Australia I would be pleased to hear from them.

I have to say, thanks for your prompt replies, especially gb, it certainly demonstrates the value of forums. Not all work as well as that.

Glad to see you have have made some progress there.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.