Sign in to follow this  
xkoote

Dynamic head movement

Hello,

does anyone notice that dynamic head movement on the 737 NGX in P3D is MUCH more prevalent than the 777 !?

Is DHM adjustable per aircraft or do I disable DHM in the config files, which turn effects all aircraft?

Cheers,

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

You can adjust it by right clicking the red DHM button on EZCA control pannel. There are a million input controls, so I simply gave up and disabled it altogether. A good vibration profile fro the NGX would be much appreciated. Please let me know if you run into one!

And to answer your original question, whatever you edit in the 737 profile will not carry on to the 777. 

I've noticed this only works for the 737-800. I've got no camera shaking effects whatsoever in the /700-600 expansion planes. I wonder why...

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Actually, I just noticed that the dynamic head movement has completely disappeared with the latest 737 SP! I do not fly much with the VC, however, I just noticed that while pushing back and starting the engines today during push back. I was at ENGM and not sure if this has anything to do with the northern latitude. Will try again from Dubai or further south to see if I get any DHM.

Regards,

I always use VC and use Opus for DHM and ASN as weather engine + Rex Soft Clouds. Works fine in any plane in my hanger. And it's easy to adjust the shake and vibrations in Opus.