Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

Ifly747V2 linda profile needed importantly !

Hi guys

My home cockpit (which contain VRINSIGHT COMBO II MCP) is very hungry to fly with the IFLY 747V2 and that is impossible without its linda profile, so can anyone tells me what should i do, i've searched here but nothing found, could anyone help,

Thx

Hi Zoho

I am sure there are others who would like a module for the iFly 747.  

Each aircraft module is unique to that aircraft and requires detailed information from the developer (ie. iFly 747 SDK), access to the aircraft add-on, considerable time to write and test and a little knowledge of LUA.  I can not advise you when this can be achieved.

Perhaps you might like to try?  A good starting point would be to get your hands on the SDK from iFly and to adapt the existing iFly 737 module.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Mr. Zoho,

I myself like the IFLY 744V2 very much - so there is no module for this plane. Maybe everybody waits for the PMDG. Why not using Macros this should do the job. Is a lot of work but why not.

Tom

Someone was working on a FSUIPC to ifly  addon like they had tor the 737 but I don't think it's done yet either.