Sign in to follow this  
ahammerman

Weather Radar

After downloading the new update for my PMDG 737NGX I immediately bought ASN because I wanted to use the new weather radar. However, when I turn the weather radar on and am flying in conditions in which there should most definitely have some precipitation showing up I get nothing. I have ASN on and connected to my Flight sim while flying. I also encountered a few other problems. First, whenever I do my normal startup procedures just as I used to before the update I get a Master Caution warning saying "Fuel" yet I am certain nothing is wrong. Also the ASN frequencies 122.02 and 122.05 usually don't work even though 122.00 works just fine. 

Thanks for the help,

Avery Hammerman

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

. First, whenever I do my normal startup procedures just as I used to before the update I get a Master Caution warning saying "Fuel" yet I am certain nothing is wrong

Been mentioned  numerous times already in this thread, its a known bug  and they are looking into the fix for it.   The work around for it  is mentioned in the other post  but in short   you need to  select  the default  start up panel with the engines  running   than shut  down  the engine  or  what ever  panel state you like  clear  the failures  and than save  this panel state  and than make   this  your  start up panel state.

With your  asn freq  have  you made a flight plan with in  asn?

No I havent put in a flight plan for ASN. So that must be the problem (new user) and thanks for letting me know about the bug.

Avery Hammerman