Hello, I'm considering purchasing Widefs for its capability for using support programs vroute, Acars, vipilot etc on a client computer. I was wondering if ASN is supported with this. If so how could I install/activate on my client laptop. Please forgive my rookie questions. Just really searching for answers to see if it would work. Really hoping that this aids in me flying FSX full screen on VATSIM. Thanks

ROMAN78

ASN does not need WideFS, it uses simconnect.

ASN works very well on a networked client, the included documentation regarding setting this up is very good.

WideFS will let you run a lot of other programs on your client that do not use simconnect, I use it for FSCommander and Radar Contact I would not be without it.

Thanks how would I activate it on my client PC? Or would sharing the folder bypass that?

Thanks how would I activate it on my client PC? Or would sharing the folder bypass that?

You simply install it on your client machine and enter your activation details there when ASN asks you to