Sign in to follow this  

P3D v2.5 in 4K on a Titan X

Any idea roughly what the difference in P3D might be between a first generation Titan and the Titan Black? Since i'm using a first generation Titan I suppose that 20% gain would increase a bit making it even more tempting to replace my Titan with a Titan X.

Rich you would need to make a jump from a Titan GTX to the Titan X to notice any difference imo - hope all is well my friend

Rich Sennett

Rich you would need to make a jump from a Titan GTX to the Titan X to notice any difference imo - hope all is well my friend

I think you read my post a little bit too fast :wink: Of course I would replace my Titan with a Titan X and not a Titan Black if I decide to replace my GFX card.

I'm well thanks but a bit tired, the time is 00:43 here in Sweden so I really need to go to bed now. Have been busy converting HDEv2 sky textures to 32bit so I can use them in P3D. It's very time-consuming to switch your simulator platform but I think I'll be very pleased when I'm all set and now I'm finally starting to see the finishing-line :smile:

Hope you're good too!

Richard Åsberg

I think you read my post a little bit too fast :wink: Of course I would replace my Titan with a Titan X and not a Titan Black if I decide to replace my GFX card.

Got yah read to fast - I all ready converted them for P3D - Hint Hint

Rich Sennett

It's very time-consuming to switch your simulator platform but I think I'll be very pleased when I'm all set and now I'm finally starting to see the finishing-line

Lots more to come from LM for P3D ... :)

Cheers Rob