Sign in to follow this  
pwscott

Help Mapping 'Advanced' Keys to Commands for Plug-in?

Hi,

I am trying to map keys on my Saitek X52 to toggle this plug-in on and off and vary other settings:

Sceninc Flyer V1.3

http://digital-avionics.com/scenic/home.html

The instructions suggest mapping these commands:

/view/scenic_flyer_on_off Great on a joystick button, this turns the panel on/off.   /view/scenic_panel_larger Makes the Scenic-Flyer panel larger.   /view/scenic_panel_smaller Makes the Scenic-Flyer panel smaller.   /view/scenic_select Toggles the panel between GA and Glass.   /view/scenic_transparency Alters the transparency of the panel.   /view/scenic_force_on Forces the Scenic-Flyer panel to ON.

...but when I go to the Settings > Joystick & Equipment > Buttons Advanced in BETA latest, I can't type in the command...Whether I hit the Joystick button first and see it go green and show me there is nothing mapped to it first, or I try entering the command first...I just am not getting the interface here for setting this.

Thanks for any help.

Phil

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That was helpful, thanks. I found all of what you showed previously though....what I was missing was I had to click on the box for sim/none/none *and* then search through the folders under 'sim' to find that a page worth of scrolling down in the 'view' section there is a section of commands for 'Scenic Flyer' such as to toggle the panels on and off. Thanks much!