Sign in to follow this  
susitoelloco

PMDG do not answer Tickets

Hi all, would like to saver if PMDG staff have problems to answer Tickets and addressing the concerns of users since more than one week ago have not been answered more to help me in my problem with download of SP1d that I can't do it, I have written them several times and nothing to answer, the last response I had from them was last week asking me my number of the purchase order from my 737 and since then I do not answer.

Hi all, would like to saver if PMDG staff have problems to answer Tickets and addressing the concerns of users since more than one week ago have not been answered more to help me in my problem with download of SP1d that I can't do it, I have written them several times and nothing to answer, the last response I had from them was last week asking me my number of the purchase order from my 737 and since then I do not answer.

This isn't true at all. We usually clear the queue multiple times per day. What is your ticket number? I'll go look it up.

Kyle Rodgers

Can you also help me with my ticket please, Paul suffered a meltdown in the PC and can no reproduce the problem.

34D-1C98A60B-0426 

Thanks.

?????

Robert, if you have an open ticket then that communications channel is best.  Posting in the forum might be seen by PMDG, no guarantee.  If you feel that your ticket has been ignored please respond directly to product support.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thi

Robert, if you have an open ticket then that communications channel is best.  Posting in the forum might be seen by PMDG, no guarantee.  If you feel that your ticket has been ignored please respond directly to product support.

Yes my ticket is ignored

Paul Gollnick
March 21 at 4:31

I will hopefully be able to try this Sunday night or Monday and see what I can find out.

I wait 8 dais... They never try

¿How to contact with support?

First i post in the forum:

But i not recive help, soo i decide to open a ticket

34D-1C98A60B-0426 

I spend a few hour for find exactly what cause my sim to freeze, i find it, and i just want someone to try if i am the only one that have this problem, or is a bug.

I will hopefully be able to try this Sunday night or Monday and see what I can find out.

I stil waiting...

So i come here again but im ignored too....

¿What i need to do now?

Scandinavian13 ofer help to susitoelloco, but how about me?

So i come here again but im ignored too....

Because you already have a ticket that's being addressed, and this isn't your thread. Please don't hijack threads.

Kyle Rodgers

Because you already have a ticket that's being addressed, and this isn't your thread. Please don't hijack threads.

Please, i just want to solve my problem, my ticket is ignored. I do not recive answer long time. Mi ticket IS NOT adressed. 

¿Can you tell Paul (the guy answer my ticket), if he can answer the ticket and find a solution for me?

Please, i just want to solve my problem, my ticket is ignored.

I seriously doubt that your ticket is being ignored. These solutions are not instantaneous. Try some patience.