Sign in to follow this  
rennman

panel/landing lights tied

The panel light switch and the landing light switches seem to be married? Is this right?

Thanks.

Hi Bert. Thanks for responding...the landing lights and the panel light are tied...flipping one flips the others...just because I want to light up the panel doesn't mean I'm ready for landing lights...I found a ton of bugs on this plane but I'll take them one at a time...thanks again

Hi,

On my Baron 58 they can be used separate from each other, not to many bugs on my end.

Hi Bert. Thanks for responding...the landing lights and the panel light are tied...flipping one flips the others...just because I want to light up the panel doesn't mean I'm ready for landing lights...I found a ton of bugs on this plane but I'll take them one at a time...thanks again

Not on mine...  :huh:

Are you missing a patch, possibly?

Bert

I put in the update from Carenado's website...no change...is there a way to make sure it was installed right...or is there another update somewhere?

Thanks.

I really do not know.. but on my copy, they are not tied.

Bert

Bert that's good to know...it means the problem is on my end and hence can be fixed...

Thanks.