Sign in to follow this  
Ken Pryor

OT: Annoying search bars

Hi Guys/GalsCan anyone help with this. Just above my address bar there is an annoying blue search bar which has attached (fused) itself to the addy bar. I cannot seem to get rid if it and its annoying the living bejesus out of me. Right clicking/closing is not an option - well it is, but then the whole addy bar disappears. Could anyone shed some light on how to eradicate it. Help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks Erichttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/79888.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Okay... first, mix a brew of the following: 3 blades of bluegrass from Kansas, quarter inch of female fingernail, a pinch of brown hair from a 27 year old male, a shot of Jack Daniels, one egg yolk, and a quarter cup of gasoline... also toss in a quarter and make a wish, such as a wish for the toolbar in question to go away... Next, get a genuine eelskin loincloth and some body paint... paint a bunch of lines and spirals and circles and squiggly lines on your body. Now, carefully light the brew with a match, and assuming youre wearing your loincloth, dance around and chant nonsense syllables for 30 minutes. Then log on and see if the toolbar went away.If not... then it's probably spyware and I do remember having that several times, but for the life of me I cant remember how I removed it... hopefully someone can help you out with that. :)

Well, I tried the loincloth, paint and bluegrass thing and it worked!!!! (....whilst running Spybot of course).Thanks for your help!Erich