Sign in to follow this  
Artur Munteanu

Flight Recorder 737NGX

Did PMDG has in future program to release a free application wich record flight parameters like Aerosoft did with AirbusX?

Just wondering, not a request.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Did PMDG has in future program to release a free application wich record flight parameters like Aerosoft did with AirbusX?

Just wondering, not a request.

I won't say yes or no, specifically, but I do question the need for it. Aren't there many other free tools out there to do the same thing?

I won't say yes or no, specifically, but I do question the need for it. Aren't there many other free tools out there to do the same thing?

Well the "need for it" is obvious not a "must to have". I mean is nice specially if fly with failures on. It's like a black box, which you can analyze all flight parameters. As if there are some other tools I didn't know and honestly I trust in what PMDG do (I NEVER had any problem at all with PMDG software, for me 737NGX is the very best and stable add-on ever released for FSX!) and in that way I am sure that will work without no problem. If PMDG would ever made a tool like this it will be a dedicate tool for it's product, and not a FSX tool. I mean it will be a part of a product, not another generic add-on to set in FSX. That's why I don't prefer to use other tools, I will wait, maybe some day will come out. :rolleyes: