Sign in to follow this  
spirittoo

No Throttle Control ... Huh?

This is on my FS 9 computer ... the specs are in my sig, but they won't let you post it ... I guess you can access it.  I have no control over the throttle. I have the analog CH Product throttle and combat stick hooked together and hooked into a Manhattan gameport to USB adapter. The game sees the sticks and the computer sees it too. It just when out on me while I was flying a Bell 206B Jet Ranger. When I go into the joystick assignments and use the slider on the throttle it responds but not during flight. I tried flying a fix wing craft with the same results no throttle control at all. Everything else works fine. Anyone else having this or had this problem???

Have you checked the joystick axis assignment? (should be either "throttle" or Engine One Throttle.)  Then check the "sensitivity" for the throttle. If the slider is to the left then even if you have it assigned it won't do anything. Move the slider to the right

You will find the menu foe this under "Settings"

The first thing to do is see if Win is seeing all of the control axis. In Control Panel bring up the Game Controllers applet. Choose each device, see how many axis are on each, and exercise each one. If you are using the CH driver control panel check your settings and profile in there if you don't see all of them in the Game Controller Applet.

The mode switch needs to be set to 2 to 4 axis four function I believe. Be sure it was not bumped.