Sign in to follow this  
Demious

GTN750 AIRAC version?

I just bought the Flight1 GTN750 and I'm having some problems with creating flightplans.

I use PFPX for flightplans with SIDs and STARs, but I notice that the GTN database misses a lot of waypoints and procedures that PFPX gives me, so the databases most likely dont match up.

Since paying $300something for the database from Garmin is not an option, the best way to go is to find the right AIRAC cycle for PFPX.

Which AIRAC cycle do I need for PFPX to match the GTN750? And since it's probably an older version, where can I get it?

Cheers!

Maarten

1405 if you're using the latest GTN gauge

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

dont know if you can get the older airac versions, but when the gtn 750 starts up, you will see the airac version on the first screen or you can go into settings