Sign in to follow this  
Egpilot

Operation Centre

Hello,

I just installed the 737ngx latest update after redownloading it again from my account page as per the instruction, I run the update and chose the repair option , now I cannot find the operation centre in my PMDG program menu , only the old Liveries Manager. did I have to uninstall the 737ngx completely and reinstall the new downloaded one ?

I run the update and chose the repair option ,

If the PMDG installer thinks it detects FSXSE or possibility that FSX/FSXSE are installed or FSX was once installed then it will not upgrade.  Blame this on Dovetail whose choices of Steam registry keys has been unpredictable and inconsistent. Also, if you have Steam make sure you read the read me file enclosed in the installer zip file.  Your downloaded installer would have ideally started an upgrade from version xxxx to version yyyy, which works but if all you get is a REPAIR/REMOVE option you should remove and install.  Run the OC after installation and let it to repair any broken livery references it can find and you should be good to go.

Dan Downs KCRP