Sign in to follow this  
lowew79

J41 pop-up panels

So on the J41, the FMS and the Autopilot controls are pop-ups, you click on them and get a little 2d version that moves with the VC camera.  This is a good thing!  These two instruments are useful and its nice to have them full time.

Due to quirks of this aircraft, another gauge that I am constantly zooming in to look at (and therefore not looking out the windshield) is the EIS.  The engines have to be watched carefully during all phases of flight (except cruise maybe).  Of course you all know this so I am preaching to the choir.  

I submit, and would like to make a feature request, that the EIS panel should be a pop-up panel as well.  This would be especially helpful during takeoff so pilots can see the numbers and still look out the windshield.

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Forget it. PMDG does nothing for the owners of this aircraft. We are already waiting years for a patch for the bezel shimmering in the VC.

PMDG used this airceaft to study their technique of designing an aircraft. We had to pay for that and after that you are on your own.

I think this is a shame.

Werner Verwaal

PMDG 737NGX 600 - 900 and JS4100