Sign in to follow this  
sidhantsv

How does a Disc user update to sp1d?

So the question is how does a disc user update to SP1D? 

Mind you Here I'm talking about a website called flight4fantasy who re-sells the PMDG Aircrafts. One of my friends bought it from their physical store. Thus he is in a state of confusion on how to upgrade to 1d and obtain the Operations Center as he is very fond of the Poseidon  :lol: .

Hope there is a way . He has the original discs btw.

Thanks in advance! 

So the question is how does a disc user update to SP1D? 

This has been discussed many many times here on the forum, so a search would've probably helped you find this faster. Still, for your convenience, here is the link:

http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=VWS9ZQALUrMDUbnU6MJIFeIZJUChbmI%2BhNzFFi0rApylAJNEgOxkC9KExQTM4bt2wzCkiUEUZqNvzgOah1XdAw%3D%3D

Kyle Rodgers

This has been discussed many many times here on the forum, so a search would've probably helped you find this faster. Still, for your convenience, here is the link:

http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=VWS9ZQALUrMDUbnU6MJIFeIZJUChbmI%2BhNzFFi0rApylAJNEgOxkC9KExQTM4bt2wzCkiUEUZqNvzgOah1XdAw%3D%3D

Thanks a lot Kyle! ,

I had seen it already, thought it would only work with Aerosoft DVDs, then it struck to me that Aerosoft distribute these. 

Silly me :P

Thanks once again!

I had seen it already, thought it would only work with Aerosoft DVDs, then it struck to me that Aerosoft distribute these. 
Silly me

Yeah, a lot of people miss the Aerosoft logo on the box somehow. Oh well.

Thanks once again!

Welcome!

Kyle Rodgers