Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

Yoke

Hello,

i am flying now the PMDG 777 fro several months with a lot of fun. From one day to the next i lost the visible moves of the yoke on the plane. I can turn with my yoke at the desk but lost the simultaneous moves in the plane. Any advise on that ?

best regards

Marek LOWW

I can turn with my yoke at the desk but lost the simultaneous moves in the plane. Any advise on that ?

Check to ensure your yoke is in the 'normal' position. If you 'stow' it, it will not move. Click on the top of the yoke to change between normal/stowed.

Kyle Rodgers

On the flight control page of the 777, when you turn the yoke do you see movement?

If no

Go to the calibration page in FSX or Windows and see if the yoke is responding.

If yes, you may need to re-check your assignments, if assignments are good, and no response in calibration, you may need a new yoke.  What yoke are you using.  

I just replaced my FLYpfc (VMAX) yoke with a GoFly 737 yoke.   The FLYpfc yoke had problems going full right all of a sudden.  I replaced the potentiometer, and still the same problem.  I move the yoke to another computer without FSX or any periphials and in the calibration page in Windows, it jumped full right also.  Called FYLpfc up and said it was toast and not worth repairing (10 years old - $1,000 purchased, probably a $400 repair with shipment).  They thuoght I'd buy another one from them.  I went toGoFlight and the 737 yoke is around $600- if you ask for the 15% discount).

Paul Gugliotta

Thanks for advise - where is the normal stowed button on the yoke ?

Thanks for advise - where is the normal stowed button on the yoke ?

As I mentioned in my earlier post: click on the top of the yoke (where the hand hold meets the stand) to change between the stowed (lowered) and regular position for the yoke.

Kyle Rodgers