Sign in to follow this  
geodrim

ZOOM OUT less than 0.30

Hi pilots!

I have 3 monitors and using Surround view. My problem was that in virtual cockpit the instruments was very big and I needed to zoom out. The FSX let me unzoom to 0.30 but was not enaugh. I try many things like WideViewAspect=True in fsx.cfg but that disfigures the view. Then I get very lacky and I found a litle program that changing the zoom. I'll tell you how this program working and hope you help me to find it again because after a format on my PC I lost it (how stupid I am???). So first openning the FSX and the view of virtual cockpit. Then I opening this litle program and writing the percentage of zoom I want to use. I remember it was seperate for vertical and horizontal zoom. Then pushing a button the view changing immediately. Did you know where can I find again this program??

Please help.

* I've try to do the same with EZdoc but when I zoom out to the position I want I see the back of the pilot seat and hide everything.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thats it. Thank you very much. I was looking for this 3-4 days and cant find it.

Thankss again!!!