Sign in to follow this  
monmar

Info NATs

Buongiorno a tutti, volevo avere alcune informazioni riguardanti l'oceanica NAT. Dal momento che sono rilasciati ogni giorno, e che hanno un valore di tempo, (ieri quelli dalle 11:30 alle 19: 00UTC) voluto sapere ma quei voli in partenza dall'Europa verso gli Stati Uniti, ad esempio alle 08:00 UTC quali brani usano? Devono utilizzare una traccia casuale obbligatoria? Se vogliono la pianificazione del volo, da est a ovest da Londra la mattina presto che a monitorare posso usare?

grazie

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I apologize I had not written in English

Hello everyone, I wanted to have some information about the oceanic NAT. Since they are released every day, and which have a value of time (yesterday those from 11:30 to 19: 00UTC) wanted to know but those flights departing from Europe to the United States, for example, at 08:00 UTC which tracks they use? They must use a random track mandatory?

When I want to plan a flight, from east to west from London early in the morning that I can use to track?

thanks

Hello there,

In short -- yes, if you plan a route that crosses 30W outside of the NAT validity period you will be, by definition, on a random route.

Obviously when planning such a route it's worth bearing in mind the flow of other traffic: the eastbound NATs are active from 0100Z-0800Z so it would be sensible to avoid them. Otherwise, yes, you simply file a random route (you can follow the route of one of the upcoming NATs if you want but it will be filed and treated as a random route).

Bear in mind the definition is the ETA at 30W -- so if you depart LHR at, say, 0930Z, chances are you will cross 30W at or after 1130Z and therefore you can/should file on a track (or a random route that avoids the tracks).