Sign in to follow this  
amit24075844

fsx graphics problem

What part is the problem? Do you mean it's blury? Hard to read the text?

What is you're zoom in the cockpit?

the zoom doesn't matter  and the problem is the graphics are not clear watch for example at the engine display the lines are "broken"

and look at the FMC  it is not clear you cant see it well it is blurry or something

The zoom did matter to me. I found the text was hard to read because my zoom was too little. So, I increased me zoom and found a better position with EZDok and now I can read the text. You're zoom is 0.50, increase that to 0.80 or 1.00. I think EZDok recommends 1.00

However, in you're settings under Aircraft, what are they? It's as if you have lower quality settings in your FSX settings Also, in the PMDG operations Centre, are high quality textures ticked?

Here are my settings https://mega.nz/#F!W4B2CKRB!NiNEW9Et2A3ih18hCki5Ww

have you got your anisotropic  set   and  the anti-aliasing check in the fsx settings,  this is for your last post about  the jagged  edges around  your aircraft

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

can you post a picture?

Capture.png

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Ok, but what is your zoom level? Change it to what I said and see. Also, post a picture of of Aircraft settings like I have

What are you're aircraft settings? As you can see mine are on Ultra High.

Open the PMDG Operations Centre, select the NGX, go to Performance Settings and make sure you have High Resolution ticked

You are in full screen mode.  Does your FSX resolution match your Windows resolution?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I fly in windowed mode but for the pictures I was in full screen mode but there is now difference

in my pmdg center it is in high resolution

how is your amd  card settings  like mine(iam using the 7900 series) it may not  fix  it

Capture51ec4.png

Peter kelberg