Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sesquashtoo

An hobby appreciation post...thank you so much!

typo: 'An' was to be 'A' in title

-------------------------------------------------------

FSX:MS/DX10/Steve's Fixer v2.8, and all the other add-ons to create the following:

To every free-ware and pay-ware commercial developer, that has contributed to this hobby, since FS98, and whose work comprised; airports, aircraft,terrain scenery, elevation mesh, atmospherics and water textures, marine A.I. traffic, to all you...

...a most heart-felt THANK YOU!

What I have now, each and every day from all my installed flight platforms, is something that I never dreamed would be seen upon a home computer system. Never could I have imagined what scenes get rendered out, and all the content, that is so rendered in each frame.  Since adding Henrik and Team's marine packages, I'd have to say that my flight world recipe is now total and complete. I have such satisfaction from running FSX and P3D over scenery with marine content...again, I'd never believe that you could have this...as I am here, having just taken off out of Orbx's KORS, and am running down the channel, for a flight of ship-sighting.

Thank you, to all, regardless of whether your work was for financial, commercial compensation, or as a most selfless, generous gift to the whole of the flight sim community. It is YOUR WORK, that has scenes such as this today. So much appreciated that all of you entered the game...and published. Thank you...thank you....

---------------------------------------------------------

thankyou3.png

thankyou2.png

thankyou1.png

thanyou4.png

thankyou5.png

thankyou6.png

thankyou7.png

thankyou10.png

thankyou8.png

thankyou9.png

Absolutely agree, freeware developers often go unpraised, but there are some absolutely fantastic freeware add-ons that have made this hobby thoroughly enjoyable. A big thank you to all of them too.

R. Francois Myburgh

"I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule, not to bewail, not to scorn human actions, but to understand them."

Baruch Spinoza (because to quote Bertrand Russell would have been offensive)

Great shots and love the ship traffic!

HLJAMES

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,560.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now