Sign in to follow this  
lolsokje

Can't get 'shifted 2' working on the Saitek Yoke mode selector

Hi Dave

Welcome to the LINDA community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the Saitek Yoke. I use the CH Eclipse Yoke myself with a 3 position locking switch and it is this that I used for testing the Shift function. However, I know users of the Saitek have experienced problems. I have moved your post here as it addresses the same subject as you problem. If you could keep the discussion their there will be others who can assist. Failing that I will see what I can do when time permits.

Thanks. This does look like the exact same issue. I'm not sure if I want to go through the solution steps every time. Just thinking out loud here but presumably there's a way to find out exactly what command gets executed for those Airbus lights. If I can get those I can enter them in FSUIpC.ini where I have a shift mode working properly with a memory offset.

Dave Hyde

crap_landing_dave

addionally, i noticed but i havent spent enough time on this but i think the lua compiller is throwing errors that are not errors in the action lue file.  i see them and run the lua engine and it is good. i am working on a lua project so i havent ivestigated the errors. i will try to spend some time on it tomorrow.