Sign in to follow this  
CAPFlyer

Gauge "Screen" black in VC

I apologize if this has been addressed in other threads.  I tried a search and browsing the topic titles, but didn't come up with anything.

I also understand if this is a gauge/model issue and can't be fixed.

I have the freeware Douglas C-47 v2 and Basler BT-67 from Manfred Jahn (available from Sim-Outhouse.com and I think also from here).  Both versions use Basler's modernized cockpit that includes an updated 6-pack, new engine indicating gauges, and a GNS530 over GNS430 stack.  The stack is fully modeled in the VC and when I installed the GPS in place of the originals, the click spots appear to work fine, but the screen itself doesn't display anything but black.  It is differently a different color between the on and off states (as if the unit is powering up the screen but not the computer), so I think it's trying to work.

I am pretty well versed in doing panel work and use both FS Panel Studio and notepad to make edits all the time for personal preference, so I did check other aircraft I have the Mindstar installed in and don't think I missed any "ghost entries".

Any suggestion on what I might be doing wrong?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Post the contents of your panel.cfg file.