Sign in to follow this  
fabius910

PMDG Operation Center change directory

Hi to all,

I'm an italian user (sorry for my bad english) and i have buy the 737 PMDG. When i have installed, the program don't ask me where install the PMDG Operation Center and, by default, it was installed to disk c:\. For reasons of space i would to change this directory and install the pmdg operation center to disk e:\... It's possible? Thanks for reply and sorry for my bad english

If the Operations Center works I would just leave it on C Drive. There is no magic in it being on E Drive. I assume the PMDG OC was installed when you installed the NGX. What drive was the NGX installed to?

Hi! Thank's for reply! The NGX was installed in drive E: because my flight simulator it is installed in drive E:

If you uninstall/install to FSX on E drive what to prevent the OC from going to C drive again. If it works, I would leave it on C.

If  the operation centre  was  a standalone  down load   you could  install it  where  ever  you want  it,  but  I thought  it  came  with the  737 and  777  and  there  wasn't  a  option   for  you to install it where you want  it,  and  it  installed  it  automatically in your  c  drive   could  be  wrong  here though.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg