Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Phenom GTN mod availalble

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just for the records...

Today I tried two different ILS approaches and the Garmin Prodigy worked fine. No problems with altitude capture, V/S, FLC and glidescope capture.

Still waiting for the final version with AIRAC support and VNAV which - I hope - will fix at least part of the issues reported by David.

One thing version 1.2 fixed here is the TOGA button.

Agree, for basic ILS operation, the supplied (FSX) G1000 is perfectly OK.  :smile:

Unfortunately, when I want to make modifications to the flight plan, in flight, I quickly run into bugs..  Like "Do you want to make this (added) waypoint, the current waypoint, YES or CANCEL", and only YES works... neither CANCEL nor CLR gets me out of that..

Either way, my mod works side by side with the original version, so you can choose at flight time, which version you would like to load.. :wink:

Agree, for basic ILS operation, the supplied (FSX) G1000 is perfectly OK.  :smile:

Unfortunately, when I want to make modifications to the flight plan, in flight, I quickly run into bugs..  Like "Do you want to make this (added) waypoint, the current waypoint, YES or CANCEL", and only YES works... neither CANCEL nor CLR gets me out of that..

Adding and deleting waypoints works fine here, but... from time to time the FPL feature 'freezes' here and I get stuck with that message too. This magically ends after some seconds without any apparent reason.

Either way, my mod works side by side with the original version, so you can choose at flight time, which version you would like to load.

Mine too, I simply load the GTN in 2D :Tounge: