Sign in to follow this  
tonywob

X-Plane Add-On Resources - Freeware and Payware

If you would like to view a list of resources freeware/payware for X-Plane and/or would like to recommend any links for other simmers then please use the AVSIM Links Directory.  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

We have set up categories under X-Plane for listing commercial/freeware aircraft, scenery, and plugins/utilities for X-Plane.  We are hoping payware and freeware users will put links to their sites there.  We already have some X-Plane sites listed in the general listings of commercial, freeware software but those are intertwined with other sims and might be confusing.  Those can remain or, if you let me know, I can move the link to the appropriate category under X-Plane.  I think this is what the FS Links software was originally created for and it makes it a lot easier to manage than listing this information in one topic heading in each forum.  I will be monitoring the links to weed out the dead links or links that no longer work.  If you have one of those sites where your link no longer works in the FS Links section, let me know and I'll fix it for you.  You can PM me or quote this post in your response as I will not be monitoring this topic a lot.

Anyone who has suggestions for additional categories under X-Plane, let me know.

Best regards,