Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

Fs2crew reboot F\O and F\A sound disorder

Hi guy's, I've had reboot installed since it,s release with no issues but I've now got a new win10 rig which I've done a complete new fsx install and all addon's but on this install everything has gone ok but I have one lasting issue that I'm unable to resolve, when the first officer or the flight attendant voice's play they cut out and distort, stutter all the other sounds in the sim, engines, enviroment sounds etc,etc, I've done all I can to reslove this but nothing, all programs are set to the correct sound program on the system any advise would be great.

Cheers Rod.

Hi guy's, I've had reboot installed since it,s release with no issues but I've now got a new win10 rig which I've done a complete

If it worked on your old computer, but not your new one, you have a hardware/driver issue.

It's not a Win 10 issue as I have Win 10, too.

Also make sure your speech recognizer is set to English - US.

Also Try this.  

1. Go to Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Sound -> Communications.  Select "Do Nothing" when Windows detects communications activity:

Communications.JPG

Yeh Bryan everything is already set up as you decribe and the lastest realtek sound driver as suggested by the MSI group but still the same, will keep investigating.

Cheers Rod.

Anyone else got any idea's?, after further checking my distortion issue seem's to be with only fs2crew ngx and the 777 version's no other installed programs are suffering with crackling and distorted sound, there must be an answer.

Cheers Rod.   

Hi Rod,

I have Win 10.  No issues for me.

I tried googling it... take a look at this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=windows+10+distored+sound&oq=windows+10+distored+sound&aqs=chrome..69i57.4671j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Maybe somewhere in there you'll find a solution.

Are there any News on this one as i have exactly the same Issue after upgrading to Win 10.

Greetings

Michael

fslabs_banner.png