Sign in to follow this  
underdogdjr

1.7 p3d v3 - won

Hi There,

Thanks for getting the new installer up. I'm sure I did something wrong, but I ran it and it appeared to install properly. I can run and enable from the desktop icon but when I hit the autofeather key in the ngx nothing happens. The FS2Crew bar doesn't pop up. Should I do some checklist of troubleshooting?

Thanks

btw- I LOVE this program and have it for the Aerosoft Airbus and PMDG 777 as well.

Hi There,

Thanks for getting the new installer up. I'm sure I did something wrong, but I ran it and it appeared to install properly. I can run and enable from the desktop icon but when I hit the autofeather key in the ngx nothing happens. The FS2Crew bar doesn't pop up. Should I do some checklist of troubleshooting?

Thanks

btw- I LOVE this program and have it for the Aerosoft Airbus and PMDG 777 as well.

Your panel.cfg is probably messed up.

Please send me a Support Ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

Attach your PMDG 777's panel.cfg file.

Also try this first:

1. Assign the autofeather to a different Key.  I use the "N" key.

You may have a conflict somewhere with the key assignment.

You replied on the facebook post announcing the new installer that I should check panel.cfg to make sure fs2crew is there. I assume you mean under the aircraft's sub folder under simobjects/airplanes - I do not see anything in panel.cfg except:

[fltsim]

alias=PMDG 737-800NGX\panel

I do have p3d installed under program files 86 which I now see is not wise. What can I do to fix this?

I'll attach the file here. Interestingly in my ngx 737-800 panel.cfg it has a section about fs2 crew. I'd boot that but I'm mid flight atm in the 737-700. That panel.cfg only has the 2 lines from the message above. 

Is there supposed to be an option to attach files? Sorry, I feel stupid but I don't see an option to attach or upload my panel.cfg here.