Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theteeboy

Aspen and autopilot issues

OK, I'll use the one in the panel  :smile:

I've been using vs in the AP pop up panel, along side the vcal on the gtn750. The altitude select on the Aspen is shown in the manual as 'Altitude Alert'  only and set with the right knob bug.

The manual I found on the web is Aspen-CustomGuide-by-DougF.pdf

bob 

edit.. the turn knob for the vs has two postions 1000' and 100 ' intervals.

I recall from the Bonanza that later editions of the Aspen default to HDG on the right knob, so you can adjust HDG without pushing it in..

I'll have a look to see if I can revive that for this airplane..

Bert

I am pretty happy with my annunciator mods, if anyone is interested.

Generator lights now come on when not active (ie, failed or off - a common problem on many addons).

Inverter light comes on when not on.

Inertial seperator lights come on for L or R engines (instead of both when L put on).

Aux pump lights up when in ON position, not normal also.

Hyd caption lights up when gear or flaps are moving (this will also require a mod to the cfg file as Carenado didnt give this one a hydraulic system and these are set to electric!).

Windshield heat light comes on when selected.

Seatbelt and no smoking (Oxy) light up when selected

May be some others, but my memory is shot atm...

If interested in beta testing it, PM me... (I am unavailable for most of next week, Tues to Fri).

Nick

Hi all,  

My heading bug changes in 10degree increments, any ideas how to reduce it to 1 degree?

Many Thanks

Neil

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.