Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

I am having user problems, this time is the 737 ngx. [mod changed header for accuracy]

Pete, are you loading FSX with one of the default aircraft like the cesna 172 or trike ultralight ? What about your scenery library, have you checked in there only what you are going to use before loading ?

Nothing wrong with the software companies Pete, they've all done a wonderful product. After you find your culprit you will laugh.

Pete... Or... Steve....

(You are using multiple names when reaching out to us, it seems?)

I have just taken some time to review the voluminous exchange of information taking place between you and our support team- and I have come away with a few impressions:

1) You and we both recognize that your problems are being caused by your insistence upon using a migration tool that is also known to a) be used to circumvent the EULA of various products not designed for use with P3D, and b) causes MAJOR problems with certain products designed only for use with P3D.  (In this case, the NGX.)

2) You and we both recognize that you reached out to us for help, and we have sent to you a number of solutions that will help to alleviate the problems you report in this thread. 

3) You are aware that multiple members of the PMDG support staff has tried to assist you, and has provided you with valid, unambiguous feedback that does require you to make some decisions regarding how you use P3D.  Our feedback is based upon our experience supporting many thousands of customers using our products across three different simulation platforms.

4) You are aware that you received feedback from us designed to help you alleviate OOM issues you experienced with the 777, but that you chose mostly to ignore our feedback and our suggestions in favor of feedback that comes from sources not familiar with the problem you are trying to solve.

5) You have been abrasive, brash, abusive and have resorted to lofting accusations that we are somehow treating you unfairly when in fact you are getting a significant amount of very solid effort to help you resolve the issues plaguing you because, after all, our role as a software developer is to make sure you can get optimal enjoyment from our products.

6) In spite of all this, you have come here to this thread with dismissive declarative statements that a) completely ignore the facts as outlined in my points above and b) are in some cases patently untrue while you continue an established pattern of marginally combative behavior that further adds to the confusion of precisely who we are trying to help on the other side of the communication.

This being the case, it seems to me that the message you are sending is that you:

a) Are unwilling to accept our help, which is unfortunate since we are the experts in providing assistance to our own customers.

b) Are unwilling to accept the fact that the user must bear some responsibility in the mechanism of self-help.

c) Are far more interested in creating acrimony than solving your problem.

I have asked our support team to please adjust their efforts to assisting customers who are actually interested in obtaining help, in order that the limited resource of their time not be absorbed attempting to solve a problem you are obviously not interested in solving.

When/If you actually wish to receive assistance and work cooperatively and respectfully with a member of our team- we will be here to help you.  You should reach out for assistance via our support portal, and I would recommend doing so in the spirit of cooperation so that we might help you.

• Upvote 5

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com