Sign in to follow this  
TBTBTB

Loading scenery causes 737 to crash/bounce around

I'm using both the latest version of P3D and the 737NGX. When starting a flight and loading into third party scenery my aircraft will either crash or bounce into the air depending on the crash detection settings. 

I have noticed that when the scenery is loading, different levels of the scenery are jumping around for a short while until it settles and the scenery fully loads (this occurs after the loading screen dialogue). I have my crash detection settings disabled so when I'm loading the 737NGX, the aircraft will be zooming along the ground when the loading screen has ended.

When loading the F-22 into the scenery this issue does not occur.

Is there anyway to stop this from happening?

Thanks.

Is there anyway to stop this from happening?

Are you using a migration tool?

(To be clear, I'm only asking about the presence of the tool, and not the use of it on our products, specifically.)

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle, I have the same issue and I have used the migration tool in this installation of P3D for UT2.  Will disabling the tool help?

Are you using a migration tool?

(To be clear, I'm only asking about the presence of the tool, and not the use of it on our products, specifically.)

For the scenery yes. 

Thanks Kyle, initial testing shows it working correctly now. I did think the minimized loading was strange, but thought it was just how it was. 

My only other issue is with external lighting not being visible when viewed from the VC and the flight starts in day time. I've seen on the forum other people are having the same issue, is there any solution to this problem or is it something PMDG is working on to fix?

Thanks Kyle, initial testing shows it working correctly now. I did think the minimized loading was strange, but thought it was just how it was. 

My only other issue is with external lighting not being visible when viewed from the VC and the flight starts in day time. I've seen on the forum other people are having the same issue, is there any solution to this problem or is it something PMDG is working on to fix?

LM is aware of the issue, yes.

Glad to help.

Kyle Rodgers