Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

Ejet pilot yoke issue vc

Has anyone ever been able to figure out how to hide or remove the pilot yoke in the EJETS vc 175 or 195

i find it super tough to fly the vc with the yoke in the way of the hsi

It really is one of the few sim planes I've flown that will not allow you to hide the pilot yoke

Perhaps I'm just missing a  hidden click spot.

Thoughts????

Pete

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Has anyone ever been able to figure out how to hide or remove the pilot yoke in the EJETS vc 175 or 195

i find it super tough to fly the vc with the yoke in the way of the hsi

It really is one of the few sim planes I've flown that will not allow you to hide the pilot yoke

Perhaps I'm just missing a  hidden click spot.

Thoughts????

Pete

Ejets publisher wilco and feel there tell me that you cannot click the pilot yoke so that it disappears

Does anyone know how to delete it entirely in the aircraft or panel file.

i am interested if this is possible 

Peter

Hi Pete, do you have the feelthere erj as well? This information would be helpful.

Well actually i get very confused by this. I bought the jets twice it seems. Once from FEELTHERE and  also WILCO ( quite some time ago ) and my files were sent from BMT micro ... i have the files and am using v2.. I also bought world liveries by Mcphat for this plane.

Strangely i have activation codes from both Feel there and Wilco and they are the same

All I'm trying to do is remove the pilots yoke because it blocks the lower part of the pfd or hsiI

wish i knew how to program this stuff so i could simple delete the yoke.

It is the only plane i have ever owned that does not have a click spot to get rid of the yoke in the vc

Let me know if you can help.... thanks  Pete

Ok, well I think I can help, although I'm just taking a shot in the dark. I on one hand have the ejets and the feelthere erj v2, and it appears the feelthere erj comes in two versions, one with a yoke and one without a yoke. I might examine the .cfg files of both to see what it is that causes the other plane to not have a yoke. This might not be possible, but I can try. Just know, the plane you create probably won't have a "click spot" that can make it disappear, it just won't have a yoke in general. But, if you're okay with that, then I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Second thought, I hate to say it but from the looks of it, it's the model file. The ERJ has a yoke model and a no-yoke model, so unfortunately you would have to find a model editor to create the model without a yoke. Sorry, I'll keep looking though, and if I find a fix I'll let you knowl

Best regards

Taneb

Ok, well I think I can help, although I'm just taking a shot in the dark. I on one hand have the ejets and the feelthere erj v2, and it appears the feelthere erj comes in two versions, one with a yoke and one without a yoke. I might examine the .cfg files of both to see what it is that causes the other plane to not have a yoke. This might not be possible, but I can try. Just know, the plane you create probably won't have a "click spot" that can make it disappear, it just won't have a yoke in general. But, if you're okay with that, then I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Second thought, I hate to say it but from the looks of it, it's the model file. The ERJ has a yoke model and a no-yoke model, so unfortunately you would have to find a model editor to create the model without a yoke. Sorry, I'll keep looking though, and if I find a fix I'll let you knowl

Best regards

Taneb

Thank you very much

Firstly where did the non yoke version come from? Im curious ,I could just check that out as well All of the models i have included a pilot yoke. Which version / publisher excluded it?

I also dont mind if there is no yoke at all . just want to use the vc and the yoke feature has no really functionality. Could, you let me know where you got the no yoke version. I also see that the e jets are now sold as dlc on steam for fsx -se , i was curious as to what version that might be. I contacted feel there and wilco and  they never mentioned a version without the steering yoke. interesting and thank you?!

Thank you very much

Firstly where did the non yoke version come from? Im curious ,I could just check that out as well All of the models i have included a pilot yoke. Which version / publisher excluded it?

I also dont mind if there is no yoke at all . just want to use the vc and the yoke feature has no really functionality. Could, you let me know where you got the no yoke version. I also see that the e jets are now sold as dlc on steam for fsx -se , i was curious as to what version that might be. I contacted feel there and wilco and  they never mentioned a version without the steering yoke. interesting and thank you?!

Well, this is the ERJ 135/145/XR regional jets from feelthere just to be clear, I got those on sale at Amazon.com for a good price, and for each variant there's a yoke and a no-yoke vesrsion. As for the ejets v2, I'm afraid that there is no no-yoke version, but I've never understood why anyone would not want the yoke there, except on the ERJ where the yoke gets in the way of the buttons underneath the MFD, and that's why they made a no-yoke version was so you could have easy access to those buttons.

Hope this helps

Taneb

ok thanks.. the only i want to get rid of the yoke because in my circumstance it is hiding the hsi...

Oh, yeah. In that case I just pull up the PFD display by right clicking it and if needed adjusting the size.

ok if right click i do get a bigger window with the pfd but it is not undockable and cant be resized

basically the pdf is hidden by a portion of the yoke.. its really not a big deal...the publisher says it never built the model with the opportunity to click the yoke so it disappears. the regional ejets have this option. Im not going to waste any more time on this issue. not really a big dealthanks for the help.

pete

Yes, as Taneb said, the feelThere ERJ v2 comes with additional models that remove the yoke in the vc.

Unfortunately their E-jets do not have this option. Its not possible to remove the yokes.

well that did not work very well. I bought those planes and they do not work at all in my fsx sim

all black gauges. nothing clickable... sort of like it is not recognizing fsuipc, simconnect of accel

Pete

Sign in to follow this