Sign in to follow this  
klamal

Aurasim Q400 performance calculator app problem with weather

Hello.  I'm just wondering if you are aware that there appears to be an issue with decoding negative temps in the app.  If I have a temp reported at M04(-4'C), no temp appears in the OAT box(leaving it therefore at 0'C).  Is this a known issue?  I am using Chrome for my browser, if that matters.

Thank you,

Kevin

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Works fine here.. Try another airport and compare.

I've tried all kinds of airports(in Canada as that's where my flights have been lately) and whenever temp is below zero, it doesn't show up.  Maybe I'll try a different browser once and see what happens there.

Just tried IE in Edge and IE10 mode and still doesn't work.  How about you?  I'm trying CYQU which is -1 currently.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

I checked again and there was mismatch between aurasim and ASN,. Use the value from ASN and write manually into aurasim .

Yeah, this is what I have been doing.  But, I only have to do this when temps are below 0'C.  I don't care too much if there is a mismatch between ASN and Aurasim as I'm assuming they probably use different sources or something like that.  That's not really what I'm concerned with.  It's the fact that I have to manually enter temps when below 0'C that I wish I didn't have to do.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal