Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

FS9 - Drivers Opinion

Currently running 335.23 WHQL. Have been with those for a long time and have great results.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Did you fully uninstall the previous drivers and performed a clean install of your current driver?  Sometimes things get left behind and play havoc. A clean install starts you off from scratch ... nothing is saved from your previous install.

Hello, yes I did, unfortunately it has no effect whatsoever, I have tried several drivers but none of them make the trick, at this point I am sure it is something else adding to the problem but what it could be I have no idea. :fool:

Using nvidia inspector, delete the default "MS Flight Simulator 2004" profile.  Then try adjusting AA using the Global profile.  If that works, create a new FS2004 profile.

RJ

Few days ago, I installed the new 361.43. Great improvement compared to the old 344.48. I use the NickN settings as well and also used them before. 

Before I had huge frame impacts (dropped down to 5-7 fps) when flying in bad weather conditions. Now the problem solved and all is running smooth.

Win7-64, GTX-560Ti, i5-3450

Robert