Sign in to follow this  
delta november

Most Eagerly Anticipated Add-On?

Hi Folks,My answer: noneReason: I'm too busy with all of the fantastic aircraft and scenery from Lynn and Bill Lyons (check out the library).Also, since they released Golden Wings 3, I've been very busy flying and adding to this most amazing change to FS9. Words can't properly describe what a wonderful change Lynn and Bill's (and team's) creation make to the landscape. Amazing...

Guest Hawk19

For me it's the MAAM TBM-3 Avenger. I saw it at this years WWII Weekend and can't wait to see her in the sim. Hawk

Guest tatfsn

The upcoming version of Easy Gauge and Radar Contact 4.0!!!!!!:-jumpyWishlist: for Reality XP to develop a weather radar that is integral to JetLine4. :-beerchug

Captain Sim C-130.Aeroworx completion of the FFS Saab 340 project (hope this one sees the light of day!).Project Fokker F-28.LDS 757.I'm sure there are others that slip my mind right now!Al.

Guest deltatango

>Peter Sydney Australia>Captain Sim C-130Yeah but they got the name wrong!! It's 'Herc' (short for Hercules) Not 'Herk':-mad Darrenwho has >500hrs bum-numming time as a passenger in a HERC.

Guest Akflyin

Looking forward to:Captain Sim C-130andAnything from Dreamfleet:-) Fly safe allDave in Alaska

Guest airhead

>>Aeroworx completion of the FFS Saab 340 project (hope this one>sees the light of day!).>Just to let you know Al, we aren't working on the FFS Saab 340. I assume FFS is still doing it (I honestly have no idea), but we have no evolvement with the project or working relationship with FFS. Sorry mate. :)

Guest lalo lolo1

Well at this point no one will read this, lol, but anywayPSS 777LDS 757RXP FMCDF 707Flight1 is doing a MD80? I want it too!!!Leo

Guest PDX Bailey

From another scenery nut, my top three would be BEV, BEV and BEV!

Guest Bob_Jones

>>Just to let you know Al, we aren't working on the FFS Saab 340. I assume FFS is still doing it (I honestly have no idea), but we have no evolvement with the project or working relationship with FFS. Sorry mate.<http://www.flightfactory-simulations.com

- Radar Contact v4- Level-D 757- FS2Crew ATR-72- Wilco 737 PICOn my wishlist:- An updated, high-quality Airbus (calling PMDG, PSS, Level-D, Flight1)!!!- FS2Crew for any Airbus- Ultimate Traffic v2- Global VATSIM/IVAO ATC coverage ;-)- FS2006/7 (FS10) with better ATC, moving jetways, docking system, virtual co-pilot

Well in my case it would have to be the next version of the Lockheed"Connie" that the guys over at FSDZigns are laboring on. I really don't see how they can top the first one, but they claimthey're gonna:-jumpy WOOHOO! Can't wait:-lol Also looking forward to the release of BEV. Greetings from Smyrna GA Y'all:-wave Denny