Sign in to follow this  
Guest happy2

fmc key comands

hello

i am trying to assing keys in the fmc for the efis. I need to assing the centre mode & the traffic mode to specific keys for the opencockpits efis.

the combo is ctrl+shift+. & ctrl+shift+,

The problem is the pmdg fmc will only accept shift+ctrl  :huh:  even if i  typ ctrl+shift the fmc insists on showing shift+ctrl  am i missing somthing is there a way of making the fmc accept the key combo of ctrl+shift 

many thanks for any help

Tim

specs

pmdg737ngx

p3dv3

win7 64

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,

The order ctrl+shift or shift+ctrl doesn't matter at all. You need to have both keys pressed together before you press the third key but whether you start pressing one or the other won't change anything.

The problem is the pmdg fmc will only accept shift+ctrl  :huh:  even if i  typ ctrl+shift the fmc insists on showing shift+ctrl  am i missing somthing is there a way of making the fmc accept the key combo of ctrl+shift 

Shift and Control are modifiers. It doesn't matter which sequence you press them in.

The Windows lock screen says "Press CTRL + ALT + Delete to unlock the system." Press ALT then CTRL and then Delete. Guess what happens...  :wink: