Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Are performance issues ever being addressed in Alabeo 404 Titan

Hi everyone,

I purchased this aircraft when it was was first released, then got the service pack. This aircraft for some reason, brings my system to its knees. I can use almost everything else out there without issue, nowhere near the performance hit. Dan was looking into his and never came back with an answer. ( He may have not found one? ) I can use all complex releases at complex airports out there, even with 4 K textures as I have a TitanX card. This steam gauge product must have an internal issue somewhere?? I've had this 404Titan in my hanger since day one and don't understand why it is not being addressed, or talked about as I've seen others here with similar performance issues. Can anyone tell me if they have found a way around this? Have I missed something? I've been flying heavies lately, but like to do short GA hops now and then. I have an i7 @4.4GHZ, 16gigs DDR2400 Ram, Nvidia TitanX 12 Gig video card on windows 7 etc...

I just can't wrap my head around why a steam gauge product like this would have such a huge hit over the complex glass aircraft products? Thanks again in advance!

Best, Jeff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

To be honest, I have 404 titan along with many other carenado/alabeo planes and see no difference in performance between them whatsoever. Maybe with exception for B200 that runs with ~3-5 fps less.

I run X-Plane on extreme resolution and have much worse PC than you do. 

Maybe try to redownload/reinstall the plane, other than that I have no idea what could cause it. 

Thanks Lena,

I think i will redownload and install just to see. Haven't done that yet. Glad to know that there are others that have no issues. It drives me nuts that I can get great performance with complex AC,, then I have issues with the lesser demanding aircraft. Off to test now. Thanks for the reply and Happy New Year to you and the entire Avsim family here!

Best, Jeff