Sign in to follow this  
Deimos

MU2B-60 engine simulation is wrong

Just to remind everyone. The non geared turboprop is still using a geared air file as there is no such thing as a Garrett simulation. The throttles are still controlling the rpm and torque. The Conditioner is still acting like a mixture lever. It is impossible to make a non geared turbo prop. We have made the closet simulation to how it would work by making gauges that tell you how the gauge would read. So again keep this in mind as this is the closet Garrett simulation you will get.

I have been working on a new update this month and it will include: 

1. New EGT values from the conditioner position.

2. New RPM values.... 76% to 96% and 100% based on the conditioner.

3. A nose section for the VC model for those who use Track IR.

4. Flysimware's updated Transponder unit. (This unit uses less window entries in the cfg and has improved functions).

5. VS and IAS modes now will disengage the pitch hold when pressed rather than having to disengage the ALT/SEL mode as well. 

6. Once you reach a desired altitude the ALT/SEL will disengage and the ALT mode will engage.

• Upvote 2

Deimos

I tried to explain to you on our email that the reason the price is high is because we had to do to make a non geared turboprop. You may know aircraft but it seems that you and many customers do not understand how FSX does have limitations and we did circles to get this to work. And from your help which you did help i have found i can make some improvements. So thanks for that.

You also asked for a refund only after 1 day and threatened to use a lawyer because of the laws in your Country. I explained you must use our laws and there are no refunds. It's not about the money it's because you own a reg key and can't return software. Then you started to work with me with some tips on systems. And i agreed that it seems to me you were correct and i was able to do most of them. But no matter what your always looking at fake gauges as FSX can't simulate this bird. This is another reason i want to stay away from non geared turbo props in the future. I offered you a copy of our Learjet which uses an air file FSX can simulate and this product is very good. You did mention you had trouble posting on Avsim. You will find your going to get tons of responses to this topic because of the limitations. So i hope this info helps. To me you are not clear on what it takes to make this type of bird and most stay away from developing one.