Sign in to follow this  
nhagag

FS2Crew PMDG 777

Hi,

If it's an ILS approach, look for a number around 200 feet above the runway elevation.

The minimums are found on the bottom of the approach plate.

This was not a voice command that its replied back to the fs3 crew FO,..correct.

Not sure I follow.

Cheers,

Hi;

Finally completed my 1st flight with the pdmg 777-200LR last night :yahoo:. The issue with the speed brake was resolve but by setting it manually instead by voice to the FO :im Not Worthy:. I will try once again tonight to confirm it. 

During prep for decent I had to play a bit with the CDU with the route since there were too many waypoints showing on the flight route caused flying above the airport for an extended period of time. I was able to eliminate some of them to direct shot to the glide path. At the time for landing all went well, except that matter mentioned about the speed brake. :Applause: Also the matter about the MDA was also resolved with the exception that I had to bring the aircraft nose manually for final landing touch down on the run way or forced down and not on its own :fool:.

:Party:Overall it was indeed a great flight and its indeed an awesome program. Will do a flight tonight to a different dest. and see how behaves.

2 Question -

:unknw:1. I have notice on youtube videos that there its a pdmg 747-400 but not listed on the pdmg website along with the 777 and 737. Where do I find that one and download it?

:unknw:2. In regards to airports scenery enhancement that shows some of the Airport Gates and surroundings shows more realistic items at sight. I have check in the library for scenery of several airports scenery downloads that I regularly fly into and depart but so far no real changes with those downloads. Would you be able to point me in the right direction on where to find those downloads?

The issue with the speed brake was resolve but by setting it manually instead by voice to the FO

Yes, you need to set it manually.  I don't think there's a voice command for arming the speed brake anyway since the speed brake is the PF/Capt's responsibility.

:unknw:1. I have notice on youtube videos that there its a pdmg 747-400 but not listed on the pdmg website along with the 777 and 737. Where do I find that one and download it?

You'd need to ask PMDG.  Maybe they took it down because 747 V2 is under development.

:unknw:2. In regards to airports scenery enhancement that shows some of the Airport Gates and surroundings shows more realistic items at sight. I have check in the library for scenery of several airports scenery downloads that I regularly fly into and depart but so far no real changes with those downloads. Would you be able to point me in the right direction on where to find those downloads?

Go to www.simmarket.com

They sell pretty well every major scenery.

:good:..Wao!..awesome stuff available in that website, surely will do some purchases from it soon. 

Thanks for all the help Bryan, really made some progress trying to figure this monster of a program with your help

Best.

Yes, you need to set it manually.  I don't think there's a voice command for arming the speed brake anyway since the speed brake is the PF/Capt's responsibility.

You'd need to ask PMDG.  Maybe they took it down because 747 V2 is under development.

Go to www.simmarket.com

They sell pretty well every major scenery.

Hi Bryan;

I was checking on the forum for a topic deals with FSX crashing while using the PDMG and did not spotted one as of yet. Its there one available already running or have a remedies . Tonight everything was going smooth until activated GSX for pushback and the FSX program stopped working. That's the second time tonight. Also, today I have downloaded two sceneries from simmarket website (KMIA & TJSJ) and was wondering if that could have something to do with it?. It happened in previous days before but after happened once it did not happened again with the exception of today.

Also going back to the question about the PDMG 7474, you are saying that its not available yet for purchase?

I can't speak for PMDG.  I would ask them directly.

As for FSX crashing:  Check the FSX CTD forum here on Avsim.  It's a very complex subject.

Cheers,

Roger that!. Thanks!