Sign in to follow this  
dutton98

PMDG 777/737 black gauges

hey guys, 

So i did a system restore the other day just to wipe everything and start fresh. 

Today i installed the ngx and 777 200 and the 300 addon for P3D.

Now normally when i do this for the first time, once i click the aircraft it asks me for my licence key. This time for all PMDG aircraft i chose it went straight into the flight. When i got to the cockpit, the gauges are all black, you cant click anything. In the NGX you can hear the engine sounds but in the 777 you cant hear anything. 

Anyone know what i may have done?

Edit - Would the problem be because of sim connect? Cause when i go to start up Vplilot i get this error message - Could not initialize vPilot core components. Please ensure SimConnect version ........ is installed 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Anyone know what i may have done?

Forgot to read the file that says "P3D USERS READ ME" (or similar) that comes with the installer file. It explains that you need to install some SimConnect files.

Forgot to read the file that says "P3D USERS READ ME" (or similar) that comes with the installer file. It explains that you need to install some SimConnect files.

Ah yep i would have done that, just excited to get the beast in the air. ill do that now cheers Kyle

Ah yep i would have done that, just excited to get the beast in the air. ill do that now cheers Kyle

Don't blame you. Let us know how it goes!