Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Airplane RC Flight Simulator Android Gameplay (HD)

Something to do while waiting in the doctor's office. Oh, and look..... crash physics!  :lol:

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Seems to be free, but why does it need access to device ID and call information? Call information "Allows the app to determine the phone number and device ID, whether a call is active and the remote number connected by a call"

Hmmm...

Decided not to install...

Eugene

Seems to be free, but why does it need access to device ID and call information? Call information "Allows the app to determine the phone number and device ID, whether a call is active and the remote number connected by a call"

Hmmm...

Decided not to install...

Eugene

Asking for that seems to be ubiquitous in tablet and phone apps currently. I find that usually I can say yes and then disable all of that globally, or even say no and the app's usually still install.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Asking for that seems to be ubiquitous in tablet and phone apps currently. I find that usually I can say yes and then disable all of that globally, or even say no and the app's usually still install.

Thanks - agree - all sorts of permissions required that don't seem relevant - couldn't get it to install without agreeing - very much a take it or leave it sort of app, so am leaving it :smile:

Eugene