Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

No Tod calcul and other stuff...

Hi,

-I have no Tod in the FPL page whatever the imported flight plan. In the version 1 the ToD works perfectly with the same FPs (same speed, same cruise level).

-During a vector approach, the tower has repeated constantly the same order buckle again and again. Then she gave me several headings every 5'' or 6''. I stopped the flight. I will try again the same flight.

I remember that there was sometimes the same problem at the beginning of the version 1.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Hi,

-ToD problem : the ToD is calculated on the Flight Plan page only if I enter a sid. It's me or Pilot2Atc ?

-I redid the flight, no more voices problem.

At this subject during this flight LFBD>>>LFRS, the approach give me every time a Star approach. When I ask for "Radar Vectors approach to runway 21, I have no answer. Same thing when I ask to Tower control. The tower answer me "Call sign go ahead". Tower seems no understand me.

-How is it possible to obtain a vectored approach ? I tried the Appr option on the FP page, every time the program crash with an Unhandled Exception.

-I'm very impressed by the Sid/Star implantation. Thank you. Just great ! :smile:

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Richard,

I'm currently working on fixing vectored approaches.  Should work better in the update later this week.

TOD will not even try to calculate until you have a Cruise Altitude, Ground Speed and Descent Rate entered at the top.  An imported flight plan often does not have these.

Then, if it tries to calculate and there is not enough distance, for example, to get you down from your cruise altitude at the specified descent rate and Ground speed, it will fail to calculate.  Entering the SID may be supplying some of the information it needs.

If you email me the FP you are importing, I can see why TOD is not calculating. 

Thanks,

Dave

Richard,

I'm currently working on fixing vectored approaches.  Should work better in the update later this week.

TOD will not even try to calculate until you have a Cruise Altitude, Ground Speed and Descent Rate entered at the top.  An imported flight plan often does not have these.

Then, if it tries to calculate and there is not enough distance, for example, to get you down from your cruise altitude at the specified descent rate and Ground speed, it will fail to calculate.  Entering the SID may be supplying some of the information it needs.

If you email me the FP you are importing, I can see why TOD is not calculating. 

Thanks,

Dave

Dave,

I know the relation that there are between speed, Cruise Alt, rate of descent and so... All this is moreover detailed in the manual. The fact is that on my setup the calculation of TOD does not work unless I add a SID.

-When I import a FP, are present in P2ATC only altitude and descent rate and the FP of course.

-I enter the speed. This time there are Alt, Plan gs, Plan dist, ETE, descent rate and no TOD dist.

-I enter a SID. The TOD dist appears. I unload the SID, the Tod disappears.

For info with the same FP loaded in P2Atc version 1.xxx, the TOD dist is calculed as soon as I entered the speed.

Like I wrote in my first post this "glitch" is present whatever the FP or whatever the number entered.

I sent you the FP file.

Thanks and Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

Looks like it's a bug that will be fixed in the update later in the week.  I tried the FP you sent me and it calculates the TOD in the update, but not in the current release.

Thanks for the report.

Dave

Thank you for clarifying.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier