Sign in to follow this  
estebanmejia

ils park at NAVRAD

hello 

i had a lot of problems with ils and loc/app push buttons, its no worked and no turn to green

when i app to any airport the ils/loc at navrad its showed PARK and the ils no auto tunned

i have to put freq/crs and then i will push the app push button

how can i switch to auto tunned again?

i´ve read a lot of forums and i cant delete park at ils navrad

i re-install and the issue continue

could you help me?

thanks

The ILS will autotune when you are close enough to the airport. To re-enable auto tune press the DEL key and click on the LSK next to the ILS frequency.

ki9cAAb.jpg

it didnt work and i cant to re-enable the auto tunned i cant delete the park and the others lsk next to it

i read one forum and they told some issues about airac

This is actually an issue you are not the only one facing, I have no idea how to fix it, I'm only here to assist you in finding the ILS frequencies for each runway. 

To find a runway's ILS frequency, you can open the Map in the FSX (I don't know about P3d), navigate and zoom in the arrival airport, click on any runway and you can find the corresponding ILS frequency along with the runway heading there (Caution, the runway heading is not the same as the final approach course at every single runway in this world, you might want to ensure they are the same by refering to the corresponding approach chart which can be found by googling "ICAO charts" for example "LGAV charts" - "OMDB charts" and so on).

Make sure you are using updated sceneries (since the FSX's ones are over 8 years old) so the runway's actual position agrees with the current NavData cycle (most of the non-default sceneries do comply with that, so all you have to do is to download a custom scenery).

e.g: Please try to improve your speech (no offense, treat it like an advice), I could hardly make any sense.

Hi, I also had had this problem in some airports, but I could solve it successful.

Let me show you how:

• You need to know the ILS frequency and the course (in degrees) of the runway that you want landing (example: EGLL Heathrow, ILS 09L [091° @ 110.3])
  • Next, in the FMC (NAVRAD section), type this way: "110.3/091" (frequency "slash" degrees) and press where say "ILS" (the 4L FMC button)

That's it all
I hope this works to you and now you can do an ILS approach.

Note: It's important to have updated the AIRAC, because it can change the ILS frequencies.  :wink:

Iván Guerrero

i read one forum and they told some issues about airac

You can download 1603 now if you are concerned about AIRAC issues.

I dont test with 1603 yet

Did you test with 1603?

Thanks

Yes, 1602 and 1603.

You should read the PMDG-777-FCOMv2 and understand it much better, go to the page 966.

Cheers  :wink:

Iván Guerrero