Sign in to follow this  
Raufvogel

EDDK 32R ILS 111.10/317

Hello, a landing problem during flight EDDF25L-EDDK32R with the wrong EDDK 32R ILS freq. 109.70/316 

PMDG B772 NAV/RADIO panel with the right ILS frq. 111.10/317

ScreenHunter_582Mar.0718.57.png

FSX-SE map with wrong 32R ILS frq. 109.70/316 updated with Herve Sors 1603

ScreenHunter_582Mar.0718.44.png

FSC  also a wrong ILS frq. 109.70/316 

ScreenHunter_582Mar.0718.45.png

But FSC is updated with AIRAC cycle 1603

ScreenHunter_582Mar.0718.41.png

Here Navigraph FMS data Manager AIRAC cycle 1603

ScreenHunter_582Mar.0718.47.png

There is something to do with this problem please?

​Regards, Jaap Mooijer

Hi Jaap,

the problem is that the frequency was changed a few yers ago. There is an updated bgl-file on Vatsim:

http://nav.vatsim-germany.org/files/edgg/charts/edll/public/EDDK_ILS32R_AIRAC1311.zip

This fixed the problem for me. I use Aerosoft's German Airports 2 but in the readme.txt it says that the update will also work with the FSX stock scenery.

Peter

Hello Peter, thank you very much for this frequency solution. Also I'm interest in Aerosoft's German Airports 2, i've a little elevation problem with EDDK 32R and there are trees in/on the taxi road or square...

I will try out tomorrow morning.

Regards, Jaap Mooijer

FSX-SE map with wrong 32R ILS frq. 109.70/316 updated with Herve Sors 1603

No..EDDK ILS/DME 32R is on 111.10 since a long. If you still have this ILS on 109.70 it means it is provided by another scenery with a higher priority or you didn't install airport updates properly. I've no problem at all with the 3 EDDK ILSs (IKEN 111.10 - IKES 110.90 and IKOW 109.10)

Hope it will help    

Hello Herve Sors, thank you. Before i will try out Peters advice, i've removed the scenery "FSX_eddk_ade_rs"  from Ray Smith, then i startup FSX-SE at EDDK 14L, with elevation difference.

ScreenHunter_582Mar.0809.37.png

Then I opened the folder of FSX, and have maked a screenshot of runway IKEN 32R with ILS 109.70

ScreenHunter_582Mar.0810.10.png

​I hope it means something to you?

​Regards, Jaap Mooijer

Don't know Jaap..but there's something that still defines ILS IKEN on the wrong 109.70 frequency. Seems to be the case considering the altitude problem you have can't occur IMO if the stock FS scenery alone is active. You should have a look to all installed sceneries on your sim and may also use my ILSNavaid debugger (see the doc I provide for the link) to find it out. Fell free to email me privately (my email contact is on my web page) if you need further help

Hervé   

Thanks to hervesors and after removing all the 3rd party off EDDK ILS scenery parts, ILS frequencies are OK now.

Only the elevation difference is remaining

ScreenHunter_584Mar.0818.39.png

I got a tip to solve the elevation difference "Make some tests by adding only one scenery after the other and you'll find" but unfortunately it is a puzzle to me, haha. ​

It is a rotten feeling like and scenery is out of order, i want to know how for now, and later, maybe someone have the right key for solution :Thinking: 

Strange, during ILS landing on 32R, elevation runway is perfect, no elevation problem, 

RWY 24 elevation difference less than 14L

ScreenHunter_586Mar.1018.23.png