Sign in to follow this  
shazam

GTN650 For XPlane?

Is there a Garmin GTN650 GPS available on the XPlane sim platform?.....or is there any word that their might be at some point?  Thinking of jumping from FSX to XPlane instead of P3D when I upgrade to a new computer.  Thanks!

Jim

Edit-  I should be more clear..  The TR182 included in the demo XPlane I downloaded looks great, but I would like to replace the GPS in it with a GTN650 when I purchase.  I have done similar modifications to panels in FSX.

My reading makes me believe it's capable of being done in XPlane also...yes?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sorry to break it to you, but there just isn't a GTN series gauge in XP, and I don't think we're going to see one anytime soon.

There's plenty of reasons to use XP side-by-side with FSX/P3D (I do, happily), but availability of 3rd party avionics isn't one of them.

I wish Flight1 would put out there GTN 750 for X-Plane as that is one of the reasons I still fly FSX.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to break it to you, but there just isn't a GTN series gauge in XP, and I don't think we're going to see one anytime soon.

There's plenty of reasons to use XP side-by-side with FSX/P3D (I do, happily), but availability of 3rd party avionics isn't one of them.

Thanks, Jimmy! That's a bummer! The XP TR182 is just what I'm looking for in everything else. Would be great if Flight1 decided to take a look at it!

Jim