Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

What I'd lke to see with Button versions

To the team at Fs2crew, I thank you for your NGX reboot and Q400 bundle. versions. I exclusively use the button versions for both and they provide endless enjoyment and add to the realism of each flight. Having finished with the accolades I would like you to consider the following suggestion. Can you make the interface (main gauge that shows checklist countdown and flow) more of a VC instrument inclusion rather than a rectangle that, although can be moved around and resized, just looks out of place. I have tried to decrease the size to fit within an existing VC instrument on the NGX and Q400, but with this,  sharpness and definition is lost and when I pan the camera views around the VC panel, of course, the smaller gauge moves also, jumping out of the instrument placement. Yes, I can hide the panel, but I need to refer to it for the next check list or access to the PA.

Given your skills in interfacing with numerous buttons, levers and flow of these   aircraft versions, I believe you have the technology to improve on the  placement and design but maybe haven't considered a 'makeover' for this gauge

For consideration please.

Steve

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can you make the interface (main gauge that shows checklist countdown and flow) more of a VC instrument inclusion rather than a rectangle that, although can be moved around and resized, just looks out of place.

Hi Steve,

It would be nice, but we can't modify the Virtual Cockpit like that.  It's just not technically possible.  PMDG, for example, would have to build it directly into the VC themselves.

Cheers,